Friday, March 21, 2014

about me

there is not much to say about me but ill tell you a little about myself. I'm not that much of a sports person but i do really like soccer. I think the only reason why I have liked soccer is because Iv'e played it ever since I was smaller. I joined my first soccer team when I was about 4 to 5 years old. my parents have always wanted us to stay active. school has not always been my thing like some of the other students but I have tried to stay on task as much as I can. my only good subject I've been good at is english thats about it.
I live here in costa mesa and I have bee living here pretty much all my life but I was born in fountain valley. I have 4 brothers and no sisters I live with both my parents and I have one dog. I have always liked cars depending on what type they are. ever since I have been little I would always hang out with my dad when he would work on his cars at home or in his shop. my favorite type of cars are tuners more like hondas acuras and nissan because they are fun builds and cool cars to drive around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment