Thursday, March 27, 2014

Jobs

jobs are hard to find now a days. specially with this hard economy going on. I had a job myself but I screwed up and left just because I didn't like the rest of the workers. there are many more reasons why I left the job but the main one was the workers and the other ones were just the working envirement and the way they treated the employees. it wasn't such a good envirement because the restaurant was really dirty and the rest of the workers would not be very sanitary.

workers were not clean at all they would try to do everything in a bad or fast way just to finish or get it over with fast. another reason why I left was because the employees had no respect for no one at all they would tell each other off in front of the customers they would use bad language and most of the time they would even treat the customer bad and not treat them as they are supposed to be treated. bad customer service was a big problem for most of them.

now things are going much better at my new job. people actually come to work and not to just mess around like they did at my old job. every one is actually much more clean and are sanitary for every thing they do. they treat the customers much more better than they used to do at the other place and its also much more calm and not a so rushed envirement. the pay is the same and they do actually pay the overtime. i actually like my job

No comments:

Post a Comment