Tuesday, March 25, 2014

favorite hobby

one of my favorite hobby's is helping my dad fix cars and skating. I like skating at times because it sets my mind to what I'm doing and blocks out everything I'm thinking of. I wouldn't say it relaxes me but it actually gives me energy and pumped up to try new tricks and moves. I learned to skate when i was about 6 years old. All my brothers were in the skating scene when they were younger maybe about my age or maybe even younger but I was to small to remember. I've always enjoyed skating.

My second hobby has also been fixing cars. I have always liked fixing cars because my dad would always talk about cars when I was smaller. whenever he would fix someones cars at the shop or at home he would always ask if I wanted to help and i would say yes because it looked fun and it would grab my attention. from there on out I've always liked to work on cars and learn more about them. rite now I just know the basic which is oil change,brakes and tune-ups. its actually one of the things l like a doing the most and that I enjoy the most

I do these things the most because they're my favorite things to do either when either i'm bored or a neighbor or a friend needs help on his car or wants to go skate or something. nothing else much calls my attention because i've always liked being active at all times. I cant stay in the same spot without doing the same thing .

No comments:

Post a Comment